The Best SARMs Source In Canada
That source is top notch. However, it’s a US based company.
If you were looking for a Canada SARMs source, you would benefit from finding a company of comparable quality that is stationed domestically, as cross border shipping is not only more expensive, but I imagine it will become more hit or miss too in the future as SARMs enter further into the limelight.
With that in mind, I decided to write this post for those living in Canada to give you my thoughts and advice on where you guys should get your SARMs domestically.
Here’s the thing:
I've tried several SARMs sources in Canada, in several different provinces, with varying degrees of satisfaction.
In my opinion, the SARMs carried by Androbolics are the highest quality in the country.
For the record, there is zero difference between liquid SARMs and capsule SARMs when it comes to purity.
The quality of the raws used and storage conditions are all that matter for determining potency.
Why I Recommend Androbolics For High Quality SARMs In Canada
- The Androbolics SARMs Canada products are manufactured using third party tested raws.
- Be aware, anyone who claims to have raws deriving from their own country either got them through a middle man who bought them from China, or they just have no idea what the origin of their product is.
- All SARMs start from raw powder in China, and then are shipped over to the manufacturer/company's country, where they will then either be screened further via proper diligent (and expensive) third party testing, or the company will just put the stuff on the market without testing it. The companies who third party test their products to ensure maximum purity prior to considering selling it are the ones you want to go with every single time.
- The responsibility falls upon the company selling the SARMs to make sure they double check purity levels by shelling out the money necessary to have their products third party tested at an unbiased lab that won't doctor the results and holds no vested interest in the lab results.
- Accurately dosed SARMs ensure that your research efforts will be effective and repeatable. Androbolics have the most accurately dosed SARMs sold in Canada that I have experience with.
- Their customer support is great. Given the “type” of product this is, there are quite a few pretty sketchy sellers out there that don’t seem to be legitimate business operations on the up and up. And they very well may not be in all honesty. Androbolics on the other hand, offer excellent support should you need it and a professional, pleasant shopping experience all round.
- They ship to customers in Canada within Canada, ensuring that your order won't get stuck in transit in another country, and that ship times will be extremely quick. Shipping is also far cheaper as the order won't have to cross over any country borders.
- They charge in Canadian currency, which makes it much easier to figure out exactly how much you will be charged. I'm sure you have been in the situation before where you use your Canadian credit card to pay for something, realize afterwards it's in US currency, and get hit with a 2.5% currency conversion charge from your bank, as well as the horrible exchange rate the Canadian dollar has right now with the US dollar. It makes predicting what you will actually end up getting charged much easier, as it's literally the price stated on the website.
- Androbolics SARMs pass my “supplier requirement checklist” in that they don’t illegally sell Rx/scheduled compounds, they don’t use hyped up irresponsible marketing to portray their SARMs as hardcore bodybuilding chemicals with no side effects, and they only use screened, tested and verifiable high quality raw materials in their products. These are legitimate suppliers in Canada and when it comes to domestic Canadian sources, I wouldn't look elsewhere.
Should You Order From A Canadian SARMs Company Or From Elsewhere?
As SARMs get more and more attention, you can expect that shipping across the border will become more and more difficult.
Eventually, if SARMs get scheduled, it may even become illegal to order from certain countries. At which point you shouldn't be ordering from a company in that respective country as it could be illegal to do so, and you can absolutely expect your orders to get seized if you are ordering through countries where they are not allowed to be sold.
Now, while this is all future tense, it is a quite likely scenario, and if you live in the great white north finding a company in Canada you can rely on is going to be the best thing you can do to ensure a smooth ordering experience down the line (pending they stay legal in Canada).
Canadian Companies With Accurately Dosed SARMs
There aren't a lot of options in Canada for accurately dosed SARMs, but I think Androbolics stand on their own as the only source that run a clean operation, have accurately dosed products across their entire lineup, and maintain that standard from batch to batch.
The only other company I have experience with in Canada that maintained that high of calibre was Neobolics, who recently closed up shop.
- * 11/17/2018 Update* I've been told that Androbolics is a spinoff of Neobolics. I ordered every single product in their product line to test it out myself. Same quality, same solid customer service. Happy to see them back. I've always spoken very highly of this company and it's good to see accurately dosed capsule SARMs back in the domestic Canadian market.
There’s a huge difference between accurately dosed SARMs, and the rest of the watered down garbage on the market. It's literally night and day.
I almost don’t consider price anymore when purchasing SARMs because cheaper is most definitely not always better. Quite the opposite.
Granted, there are companies who charge exorbitant prices that I feel are just trying to take advantage of those who don't know any better, and their quality is no better than most other companies charging half the price.
So, I should rephrase, I don't consider price anymore, because I only consider brand reputation, lab results, and my previous experiences.
From what I've seen, this company definitely isn't on the cheap side, but I don't think their prices are unreasonable, especially when considering that it is in Canadian currency.
There are some Canadian sources with lower prices, but most of them left me disappointed and questioning their quality control.
The way I prefer to think of it is that when I pay more for high quality products, when you actually compare and contrast how many milligrams you are getting for what you are paying, relative to a “cheaper” company's product that actually has far less active ingredient/milligrams in it because it is severely watered down/underdosed, I'm actually saving money.
Don’t Judge Domestic Canadian SARMs Until You’ve Tried This Source
Androbolics is the Canadian company I recommend you get your SARMs from if you are looking for a domestic source.
Let me know if you find a Canada SARMs source that honestly matches the quality that Androbolics sell. I’d be up for giving them a try.
For now though, I’ll be sticking with this company and it’s where I recommend you get your SARMs in Canada from also.
Disclaimer: The information included in this article is intended for entertainment and informational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Be sure to check all laws in your country prior to buying anything to make sure it is compliant where you live with your current government laws.
Androbolics SARMs Canada Review
Product Name: SARMs
- Customer Service
- Batch Consistency